The Reentry Initiative relies on our donors to the provide professional services that our clients need as they transition. We are grateful to these supporters for their contributions to our work.
- Central Longmont Presbyterian Church
- Community Foundation Serving Boulder County
- Dutkin Family Fund
- Eric K Malmborg Charitable Gift Fund
- Farrelly-Hansen Fund
- First Congregational United Church of Christ – Boulder
- First United Methodist Church – Berthoud
- Knights of Columbus Immaculate Conception Council 5237
- Labor of Love Foundation
- The Latino Coalition for Community Leadership (LCCL), Colorado Work and Gain Education & Employment Skills (WAGEES) program
The WAGEES Program is fully funded by HB14-1355, SB18-1176 and HB18-1176 through the Colorado Department of Corrections in the amount of $241,600.