Partnerships make our community stronger. The Reentry Initiative is grateful to our community partners who work with us to support our clients. With their services we are able to provide counseling, food, clothing, housing, and a smooth, successful transtition back into our community.
- Colorado Department of Corrections
- Colorado Criminal Justice Reform Coalition
- Denver Women’s Correctional Facility
- Habitat for Humanity of St Vrain Valley (ReStore)
- Longmont Helping Hands
- The Latino Coalition for Community Leadership (LCCL), Colorado Work and Gain Education & Employment Skills (WAGEES) program
- Longmont Parole
- Longs Peak United Methodist Church
- Mental Health Partners
- Metropolitan State University
- Naropa University
The WAGEES Program is fully funded by HB14-1355, SB18-1176 and HB18-1176 through the Colorado Department of Corrections in the amount of $241,600.