TRI Shop needs:
Our members want clothes that are somewhat youthful in style and age appropriate. Our members’ age rang generally from the 20’s to the 60’s with most landing in the 25-40 year old range. The clothing they wish to wear should represent them and help them fit in with their peers.
- Jeans – ALL sizes, especially sizes 34, 36, 38 (some baggy)
- Short Sleeve tees (L and XL are the most popular)
- Shoes/Sneakers sizes 9, 10, and 11
- Steel Toed Work Boots
- NEW Underwear – boxer briefs sizes M – XL
- Jeans – blue and black, sizes 8, 10, 12
- Short Sleeve Tees – basic cut, but also some with detail to make it special, sizes M – XL
- Shoes sizes 7 – 9, sneakers, boots, sandals
- Jewelry – earrings, necklaces, bracelets rings
For the Home:
- crock pot
- coffee pot
- good condition pots/pans
- Flatware and dishes
‘Welcome Back’ Back Pack needs:
When many of our participants leave prison and jail, they have nothing. Literally nothing. All the basic hygiene items we take for granted are highly valued essentials for those returning to the community. TRI likes to welcome back our participants with backpacks that are filled with items that will meet not only their basic needs but will also help them transition more effectively.
We are in need of clean and empty back packs in addition to items to fill them.
Female hygiene supplies (men get the same minus the sanitary napkins, tampons and hairspray). We can always use: