TRI’s Longmont Welcome Back Center at 402 Kimbark Street in Longmont, Colorado is fully funded by the Latino Coalition for Community Leadership and State House Bills: HB14-1355, SB18-1176 and HB18-1176 through the Colorado Department of Corrections in the amount of $211,600.
Here we provide post release services all under one roof. Our members can get support through:
Our TRIumph Post Release program provides our members with:.
- Membership in a community with others who share your experience
- Support to obtain necessary documents, employment services, housing, career support
- Life Skill Classes on healthy living, budgeting, carreer readiness, and much more
- Incentives that acknowledge your achievements at TRI
- Referrals to outside programs
At the TRI Wellness Center our members can work with a therapist to…
- Build resiliency to help you overcome challenging situations
- Start healing from trauma, substance use, emotional situations
- Connect with a healthy community
- Explore spirituality
Located in the Welcome Back Center our members can browse our TRI shop for…
- Hygiene backpack to make your reentry comfortable
- Seasonal clothing, shoes and accessories in a variety of styles and designs to fit your unique look
- Gently used household goods to furnish your new home
The TRI Shop is made possible through generous gifts from our community.