You can become a TRI volunteer working directly with our participants or behind the scenes to support the organization’s mission.
Help with direct participant support
- Mentoring (both inside and outside the prison)
- Educational coaching (i.e. financial budgeting, cooking, exercise, etc.).
- Meal preparation and delivery
Be our backbone behind the scenes
- Data entry
- Event planning and fundraising
- Community liaison promoting TRI
The benefits of volunteering with TRI include:
- Get trained in cognitive behavioral intervention,
- Understand strengths-based approaches,
- Receive specialized training, coaching and support from TRI’s professional staff.
Personal Fulfillment and Social Connection:
- Join like-minded community members,
- Make open and affirming friendships that support returning citizens,
- Warm the hearts those reentering our community.
Let us know if you would like to help by our volunteer form below.