We need volunteers to help break the isolation!
The women living at The TRI House and those we normally serve at The Welcome Back Center are feeling extremely isolated right now. YOU CAN HELP! VOLUNTEER HERE TO BE A PEN PAL. Just write your cards (you can use the sample below) then download and fill out the form. Return it with your cards by March 31, 2020 to the TRI office at:
402 Kimbark Street Longmont, CO 80501
If you are interested in becoming a pen pal with one of our clients or helping in any other way, please complete our volunteer form below.
You can become a TRI volunteer working directly with our participants or behind the scenes to support the organization’s mission.
Help with direct participant support
- Mentoring (both inside and outside the prison)
- Educational coaching (i.e. financial budgeting, cooking, exercise, etc.).
- Meal preparation and delivery
Be our backbone behind the scenes
- Data entry
- Event planning and fundraising
- Community liaison promoting TRI
The benefits of volunteering with TRI include:
- Get trained in cognitive behavioral intervention,
- Understand strengths-based approaches,
- Receive specialized training, coaching and support from TRI’s professional staff.
Personal Fulfillment and Social Connection:
- Join like-minded community members,
- Make open and affirming friendships that support returning citizens,
- Warm the hearts those reentering our community.
Let us know if you would like to help by our volunteer form below.